Customer Success Manager (Austin, TX)
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 1,100 talented and successful professionals use internet marketing strategies to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been a remarkable journey. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Place to Work in Austin for 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 and 2022. AWL fosters a vibrant, dynamic work culture built on trust, data, technology, passion, collaboration and winning, where employees want to engage and be impactful. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
As a Customer Success Manager at AWL you’ll be responsible for retaining and growing revenue from a large segment of AWL’s Agency channel. You will work with small business customers to provide excellent customer service, optimize their products and services for maximum ROI, and sell in additional products and services to grow AWL market share. You will work closely with the Sales team and other members of the Customer Success Management team to collaborate on best practices and to help identify new process/technology innovations and improvements to our products to better meet customer needs.
Candidates must have the ability to come to our office 1-3 times per month for team events, trainings, and exposure to growth opportunities.
• Respond to all telephone, internet, and email support inquiries as they enter our system in real-time, honing your exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills by transacting 50+ phone calls and emails per day.
• Through discovery, relationship building, and problem solving, provide exceptional customer service including issue escalation, problem resolution, retention and upselling additional services
• Troubleshoot technical issues customers may have with the service, walking them through complex account configurations.
• Follow-up with existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, consult on new features, and identify up-sell opportunities.
• Collect balances on delinquent accounts when necessary
• Accurately record all required information and customer interactions into SalesForce CRM.
• Improve our service by providing customer feedback and personal experience to management.
• Complete outbound calls to new agents to onboard them onto our service and ensure their success with our products
• Handle customer requests assigned by the CS Team Lead or CS Manager
• Demonstrable and quantifiable success selling and/or supporting a product or service over the phone.
• Experience following a structured, disciplined approach to sales.
• Exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Thrives in a high‐tech, fast‐paced, team‐oriented environment.
• Exudes enthusiasm, a positive attitude, self‐motivation, and strong work ethic.
• Demonstrates bottomless energy and whopping initiative.
• Possesses computer skills and web literacy, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Salesforce experience preferred, but not required.
• Experience in the Insurance Field would be nice but is not required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.