Who we are looking for...
Promenade, (formerly Bloomnation) is scaling rapidly and seeking a Customer Success Associate, you will play the vital role of being the primary relationship driver between Promenade and the valued floral partners who use our platform. You will accomplish this by developing world-class B2B partnerships, adhering to industry best practices, and fostering unbeatable customer satisfaction. This entry-level role is best suited for someone who is passionate, empathetic, driven, and loves solving complex problems with grace and gusto. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, detail-oriented, works efficiently under pressure, and has an incredible knack for remaining calm and positive in all situations.
Specifically, you will…
- Handling a high volume of user support requests via email, phone and social media
- The first point of contact for both Promenade customers and partners
- Triaging incoming support issues, accurately diagnosing them, and escalating bugs to the engineering team
- Acting as an advocate for Promenade users and providing them with outstanding service while resolving issues in a timely and efficient mannerIdentifying trends and inefficiencies to enhance the support process and improve the user experience
- A product evangelist! Helping customers and partners use our Promenade products to change the way local businesses connect with their community
What’s in it for you...
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- The company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you have...
- A natural people person and relationship builder
- Passionate about serving small businesses and being apart of a growing startup
- Tech savvy and can quickly pick up sales/support tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, & Confluence
- An excellent communicator, both in writing and over the phone
- Friendly, optimistic, and have a caring demeanor
- Adept at working well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Experienced with customer service (retail or service industry experience a big plus!) or customer support, including phone, email, and/or chat
More about us - Promenade
Promenade is a mission-driven company empowering local businesses with products and services that allow them to thrive online and offline. We build vertically-focused software catered to each industry we serve, leveling the playing field between the small business and large aggregators. Promenade was originally founded in 2011 as BloomNation, the nation’s premier network for local florists, disrupting the multi-billion dollar floral industry. After helping thousands of local florists across the country, we doubled down on our mission and began helping more small businesses who carried the same challenges of acquiring and retaining their own customers. Today, Promenade creates software for four industries - Floral (BloomNation), Food (Dig-in), Beverage (Swigg), and Breweries (Bevv). The company is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world-famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join Promenade?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping hardworking business owners that serve our local communities and neighborhoods, this is your place. At Promenade, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics...just real people working on solving real problems.