Channel Development Associate at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Channel Development Associate
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
How you’ll help
As Jellyvision grows, we need someone to research, prospect, activate, and nurture relationships within our Channel partners. Our Channel Development Associate will work with our Channel Sales Managers and our Channel Strategy Leaders to get in contact with more broker and channel partners within their assigned offices, get those partners excited about ALEX, and support the conversion of them using ALEX for their employer customers. Channel Development Associates will focus on brokers who target the midmarket and SMB segments, where thoughtful volume-based targeting methods are key.
What you’ll do
- Contact potential and current partner contacts (specifically broker producer and practice leaders) via email, phone, and other marketing sequences to establish rapport and set up introductory and follow up meetings
- Work with your Channel Sales Manager and Channel Strategy leader on calls to negotiate pricing, contracts, new, future, and expansion of current business
- Prospect to identify new producers and national practice leaders (within existing relationships) using our tools to research organizations and individuals, or use referrals and other networking opportunities
- Help maintain our database of contacts for your assigned offices, keeping the data as accurate and effective as possible
- On occasion, attend conferences or events to build presence and attract/ engage new leads for all Jellyvision teams
- Support your Channel team with collateral development, follow-up sequences, discovery calls, demos, FAQ conversations, proposal calls, and contract execution
- Support your Channel Sales Manager and Channel Strategy Leader by keeping opportunities and pipeline organized and up to date
- Be a voice in channel and revenue team meetings and support strategy development
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role, with experience in cold outreach sales
- HR Tech or Employer Broker industry experience preferred, as well as B2B SaaS experience for a global, high growth enterprise software company
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach or other sales software systems
- Organizational skills, capable of managing and prioritizing your time effectively
- Curiosity and a desire to grow professionally
- Flexibility and comfort with change and ambiguity
- Demonstrated track record of driving results and resiliency
- Drives Results
- Being Resilient
- Communicates Effectively
- Instills Trust
Jellyvision is committed to fostering a more inclusive workplace where people across all dimensions of diversity and intersectionality, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro-diversity, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or country of origin are welcomed, valued, and celebrated! We have an opportunity to increase representation at all levels and need your unique talents, background and perspectives. We look forward to your contributions to our team.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!