Sales Operations Intern
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Sales Operations Intern to join our Global Revenue Operations team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
What you’ll get to do:
- Sales system data refinement: Partner with Sales Ops on various data refinement projects; identify areas for data control improvement
- Created templated Salesforce reports containing standardized filters and field columns, each for their own unique purpose
- Create a way to classify demo/ training accounts for hygiene and to support clean reporting
- Audit existing list views to better support the Sales/CS function
- Create a folder structure and archive out-of-date/no-longer-used reports
- Document these improvements as guides for the Sales Ops/Sales Teams
You should apply if you have most of this:
- BA/BS degree in progress (preferably in Business related field)
- Strong written/verbal communication
- High-functioning & collaborative team player
- Attention to detail & strong organization skills
- Interest in advertising/media technology
- MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Salesforce a plus!
The hourly pay for this position is $25 per hour.
Internship dates: January 29th - April 26th
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a leading global media measurement and optimization platform that delivers the industry’s most actionable data to drive superior results for the world’s largest advertisers, publishers, and media platforms. IAS’s software provides comprehensive and enriched data that ensures ads are seen by real people in safe and suitable environments, while improving return on ad spend for advertisers and yield for publishers. Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected].
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected]. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.