Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure at Clari (South Bay)
| South Bay | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:28 p.m. (CST) on Friday, January 21, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We’re looking for a dynamic Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure to join Clari’s Engineering team. In this role you’ll partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success and other teams to manage cross-functional engineering programs and change management of new process rollouts.
The TPM group is a newly formed function at Clari and is responsible for technical project and program management, engineering team support, and process governance and strategy within engineering.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team early on to help lay the foundation for engineering’s operational success.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Champion new processes and coach cross-functional teams through transformations
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and others to manage engineering work of all sizes
- Create and maintain project and program plans
- Provide written and verbal updates and other communications on behalf of the team
- Identify and manage risks, impediments, and priorities
- Act as a servant leader to the team(s) you are working with
- 4+ years experience in the same or similar role working with Software engineering and Infrastructure teams in cloud native applications
- Expertise driving adoption of tooling and process across cross-functional areas, leading large scale programs to completion
- You have a positive attitude and like to have fun
- Experience with AWS or any public cloud offerings is a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description