PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
About The Team
We are a team of experienced leaders and marketers whose mission is to help every gamer we reach find new PlayStation nostalgia with third party games. We establish, build and maintain positive relationships with 3P publishers by understanding their portfolio, evangelising their products and delivering best in class client service. We develop opportunities to market third party experiences with our brand and to build long-term value for PlayStation and our publishing partners.
Your focus will be on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our team through a wide range of special projects. Management of these projects is critical for several functions: ensuring spend forecasts are accurate, communicating key updates to hundreds of stakeholders across the globe, improving the marketing relationship with publishing partners, improving the working relationships with sister teams and protecting our team’s culture.
You will need deep critical thinking skills to break down complex problems and reconcile conflicting needs among a broad set of departments and levels across the organisation. If you enjoy the challenge of creating clarity out of ambiguity and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves for the benefit of the team, then you’ll be a good fit for the role.
What You’ll Do
- [30%] Financial tracking and reporting. Work with Partner Marketing Global Managers and our Accounting teams to forecast monthly co-marketing media spends and media fees. Assist the Partner Marketing team with tracking actuals by month by country. Create and manage POs.
- [25%] Stakeholder management. Ensure various stakeholders (marketing leadership, 3P leadership, 3P business teams, 3P department, central marketing, territory marketing) are given timely and consistent updates at key milestones (initial kick-offs, quarterly joint business reviews, marketing leadership check-ins, central and territory summits) for all priority partnerships. Attend milestone meetings to assess format and suggest improvements for efficiency and effectiveness.
- [20%] Survey management. Review feedback from external Partner Health Survey and internal Team Health Survey, lead work groups to identify opportunities for improvement and drive action plans and schedules to completion.
- [15%] Territory communication. Work with the Global Marketing Liaison team to survey local marketing teams around the globe, identify communication gaps and propose solutions.
- [10%] Ad-Hoc Projects. As needed, work with publishing partners and internal teams to market priority 3P games, gather materials for presentations, coordinate with Consumer Insights team on research projects, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven senior experience in Marketing and Project Management, with knowledge of Paid Media as a bonus
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven track record of taking on 3-6m projects, helping shape scope and driving to completion
- Comfortable taking messy and ambiguous problems and developing solutions that satisfy a wide range of stakeholders
- Enjoys simplifying complex processes, holding teams accountable to those processes and knowing when it’s appropriate to break those processes
- Takes pride in rolling up sleeves and getting into the weeds to support the larger team
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.