As a Senior Manager, Program Management with the Operations Enablement team, you will own strategic initiatives and lead a passionate team of Senior Program Managers to deliver outcomes for the Customer Support and Success (CSS) organization. You will inspire and energize cross-functional teams to achieve our vision, define our strategy, evaluate our business, and identify opportunities to work better and deliver value to our internal and external customers. You will deliver highly visible, high-impact programs and coach your team of experienced and skilled program managers.
Using your business insight, deep program management skills, and analytical experience, you will partner directly with operations leaders as well as our IT, Design, Analytics (and many more!) partners to deliver successful outcomes against our OKRs. You will lead your team to continue building structure and rigor in our practices, build mastery in our program management craft, and inspire creativity and innovation. You will help the broader team reinforce customer empathy, build long-term strategies and value-driven roadmaps, establish feedback and learning loops, and measure outcomes. Your work will positively impact our CSS teammates and you will help achieve greater outcomes, build deeper partnerships, and do so with excitement and enthusiasm.
As the Operation Enablement team, we help build and optimize the ecosystem (tools, data, processes, people) for CSS across a global footprint. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a big picture thinker and able to dive deep into the details across every aspect of CSS. You will need to understand how a large-scale business operates and be able to hold your own in high-level, high stakes, strategic decision-making sessions.
Does this sound exciting to you? You might be the person we're looking for.
- Lead, inspire, and coach a team of 5 Program Managers and 1 Solutions Engineer
- Be accountable for your team's outcomes, performance, and health
- Run high-visibility, high-impact strategic programs (which range from technical delivery, analytics deep dives, operational efficiency, and change management)
- Work across the organization and company to drive outcomes, align with business owners and stakeholders, mitigate risk, and deliver value to our internal and external customers
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Minimum of 10+ years of program management and/or product delivery experience
- Minimum of 5+ years experience leading a program, product, and/or operations team with a focus on business operations, consulting, product management, and/or customer support and success
- Ability to inspire your team to understand business needs, solve customer problems, and deliver measurable outcomes, and impact
- Significant experience in strategy and program delivery, alignment across a matrix team environment, and global change management
- Expert-level ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- Solid instincts in business strategy matched with deep analytical thinking. Experience leading a team in defining and driving success measures across a program and a portfolio.
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Masters or MBA
- Coaching experience with various program and project management methodologies
More about our team
You'll be joining a growing Operations Enablement team based in Austin, TX with programs that span our global Customer Support & Success footprint. As Program Managers, we build trusted networks, seek clarity, and serve as the drivers and the glue to ensure teams deliver on complex, cross-functional programs.
As a team, we challenge each other constantly to improve our outcomes. We band together to develop and apply practices, patterns, and frameworks that deliver impact and enable and empower our operations team. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. BBQ, tacos, and coffee are a few of our favorite things..
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .