Security M&A Project Manager at Dentsu (Baltimore, MD)
This role is to manage security end to end process of implementing security controls for all merger and acquisitions. With accountability for ensuring all integrations have the security enterprise technology stack deployed and transitioned to BAU. In this role you will need to be adaptable to support the deployment processes for new security controls or changes to them. The successful candidate will work in a global team across 65 markets.
***This is a remote position but MUST be in EST time zone.***
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position.***
- Manages plans, schedules and monitors integrations at a task level in the enterprise PPM tooling
- Inputs into process development and supports on-going maturity
- Identifies all key stakeholders, and ensures good communication and reporting
- Active member of the project team, collaborating to manage a successful integration
- Operates in line with the integration playbook
- Recommends process and playbook improvements to simplify integrations
- Actively maintains and manages integration risks and issues
- Works collaboratively engaging with wider security team and technology
- Ensures that security controls are implemented and validated
- Reports the status of integrations into the wider portfolio of integration work
- Completes all security integration artefacts for individual integrations
- Project Management qualification (Prince 2, Scrum or PMP)
- Security certifications valued but not essential (e.g. CISM, CISSP)
- Good appreciation of security tooling and processes
- Experience of M&A desirable but not essential
- Delivery of complex integrations or projects in a global organization
- Good collaboration skills, ability to work with all stakeholders of all levels
- Team player who likes to be empowered to get the work done
- Experience of delivering with projects methodologies both agile and waterfall
- Good understanding of project delivery governance forums and providing necessary reporting
- Understanding of risk management frameworks, and what could impact security integrations
- Experience of breaking down silos to successfully deliver
- Problem solver, who can analyze problems from multiple perspectives to drive a simple solution for all stakeholders
- Comfortable with managing uncertainty, ambiguity, and change in order to make decisions and recommendations.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $68,000-106,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.