Principal HR Program Manager – Future of Work at Talend
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:46 p.m. (CST) on Friday, September 3, 2021
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
We are looking for a Principal Program Manager, Future of Work to join our growing team at Talend. This newly created role will work with a multi-disciplinary global team of both internal and external resources on a relentless mission to reimagine what the future of work looks like by thinking creatively and ensuring our workplaces reflect the unique culture of Talend. The ideal candidate will be able to inspire productivity, and promote communication and collaboration, as we deliver a consistent, safe, great workplace experience for all our team members.
Critical activities include key stakeholder analysis, leadership alignment, change readiness planning, communications planning and development, engagement activities, culture transformation, training strategy and development and other areas of change management. The ideal candidate will be a change leader, adept at developing and implementing a global distributed workplace strategy while finding ways to expand Talend’s culture and approach to embrace distributed work.
As the Program Manager, Future of Work, you will be creatively thinking about the long-term future of workplaces as well as executing the day-to-day work that will get us there.
What you'll do...
- Develop and drive global Return-to-Work strategy and a “hybrid” model of activities e.g. partial home/office work patterns, focus on managing access to collaborative workspaces.
- Bring forward industry-leading ideas and insightful data to guide design-related decisions and offer innovative solutions for the future of work.
- Understand and consider how new tools & technologies can support, accelerate, and scale the delivery of improved workplace & people experiences.
- Collaborate with our Workspace teams to influence health and safety programs and emergency preparedness protocols, including COVID-related Return to Work efforts, adhering to all local conditions, and the ongoing application of COVID measures.
- Partner with Total Rewards, People Business Partners and Legal teams to understand compensation, benefit and pay-related implications of proposed Future of Work policies.
- Work closely and form relationships with other teams globally to understand and accommodate ongoing hybrid workspace needs as we scale.
- Ensure all stakeholder teams are properly engaged at the onset of any new Future of Work initiatives.
- Structure and share learnings and best practices to accelerate global adoption of hybrid work strategy.
- Take on ad-hoc tasks and projects that support the global Future of Work strategy.
What you bring to the team...
- Experience working on complex solutions/transformational projects for international teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational change management frameworks (ADKAR or other change management models), with experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic HR business partnering, communications, training design/delivery
- Ability to build trust, partner effectively and develop cross-functional relationships with all levels of the business to influence internal stakeholders and external customers
- Well-established reputation for getting things done - excellent industry knowledge, relationships and understanding of how to achieve desired outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in global program management and operations with an eye to driving efficiency and reducing cost
- Outstanding business acumen and strong client presence
- Strong focus on metrics and results, coupled with a collaborative and compassionate approach to the needs of Talend employees
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication skills - demonstrating flexibility, change management abilities and customer focus
- Ability to solve problems by developing novel, creative solutions
- Fluency in French would be considered a plus
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management, Human Resources, Consulting, Workplace Operations
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed by the role (due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended)
While Redwood City, CA is a preferred location, we will consider US-Remote candidates as well in the following locations (our other US offices):
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description