Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a Director of Technical Program Management in our Palo Alto office. In this role, you will strategically growing and leading a globally distributed team of Technical Program Managers. As the leader of technical program management at Uniphore, you will be working with engineering leaders, data science leaders, product management and cross-functional teams to manage and execute our ambitious product strategy.
Uniphore is category definer & leader in a new and emerging category in Customer Service called Conversational Service Automation (CSA). Our CSA platform delivers or enables the most sophisticated, accurate, personalized and automated/augmented customer service on the planet. A natural conversation. No frustration, just true understanding of emotion and intent in real-time, with faster problem resolution. Conversational Service Automation gives customer service agents improved quality of agent conversation, automating agent tasks, automatic disposition capture and after call work. All with an underlying analytics and security layer. Our platform includes Speech Analytics, Virtual Assistant and Voice Biometrics that change the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
- Lead teams to ensure Execution Commitments
- Enable Predictability, Repeatability and Scalability of the Technical functions
- Grow the Technical Program Management team
- Define PMO lifecycle and best practices
- Partner with stakeholders to plan with clear alignment and accountability
- Effectively work with leaders in product, engineering, data science, and with 3rd party technology partners to create alignment on strategies, roadmaps and trade-offs, simplify execution, and improve quality and efficiency
- 7+ years experience with project management
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated experience in building strong teams and leading technical programs
- Having scaled a technical program management organization in the past
- Deep knowledge of project planning and management in dynamic organizations
- A strong ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
- The ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- A deep understanding of agile software development processes
- The ability to drive the planning and execution of the technology roadmap and technology team’s goals and objectives
What would set you apart:
- Previous management of TPMs
- Conversational AI, Contact Center Solutions
- PMO lifecycle management
- Previous software development background
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description