Manage the implementation of change management projects including stakeholder management, leadership alignment, organizational development, culture and communication.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
- Assesses stakeholders, impact, change drivers and barriers to change to determine risk and risk mitigation processes. Identifies and mitigates integration risks and issues. Drives effective balance of consistency and unique team needs.
- Prepares deployment of organization changes while aligning organization and business processes. Develops plans that include time line and deliverables. Identifies and tracks progress to plan and takes action as necessary if risks arise.
- Drives development of communications plans with internal business partners.
- Prepares and implements communications for cross-functional audiences at all levels of the organization through email, web, and print media. Assists team members with customizing communications for their audience-specific needs.
- Mobilizes change network including implementing communications with stakeholders.
- Assists with the development and execution of overall project communications strategy and plan.
- Identifies structure and governance for change management. Facilitates cross team sharing of best practices and lessons learned.
- Measures change process and execute business readiness assessment and activities (surveys, focus groups, etc.)
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Typically AVP and above
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Prior communications experience in a corporate environment, preferably with an emphasis on a major transformational project • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Excellent project management skills• Ability to quickly understand and adapt to an organization, including its people and processes • Ability to drive to best solutions, manage to deadlines and produce quality deliverables, striking the right balance between consensus and setting direction • Thorough business background and an understanding of transformational efforts • Proven and demonstrated knowledge of communications best practices related to change management endeavors • Ability to work and communicate well with all management levels and cross functional project teams • High-level of integrity with regards to confidential information • Demonstrated leadership with regards to problem solving and corporate initiatives related to communication and change management • The ability to effectively interact with and influence senior leaders to facilitate decisions and actions • Experience conducting a variety of assessments (e.g. change readiness, stakeholder, risk, learning needs) and developing action plans as appropriate. • Creative problem-solving ability and a consultancy mindset • Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree with Master's preferred in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or equivalent.
Typically a minimum of 10 years of experience with communications, business process redesign, organizational development, project management, and process improvement.