VP, Product at Candy
Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned product leader that will join Candy's mission - Define the experiential interaction that consumers have with digital assets building our marketplace, platform, and experience from the ground up. This team is responsible for creating features and services that enable our consumers to grow, engage, monetize and understand the future of the NFT space. Candy is dedicated to creating a platform for creativity that brings collectors, artists, and fans closer together. You'll be at the center of that mission, responsible for our system to enable all types of creators to thrive.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Lead the vision and strategy for our expanding set of services for creators
- Develop empathy for creator needs and a strong understanding of the landscape in this new industry
- Partner with a design and engineering peer to create a healthy team culture of happy and productive folks who understand the strategy and execute fast.
- Grow and lead the organizations building our suite of tools for partners, creators, and artists organizing teams to have a clear mission and equipping them for success
- Coach and mentor a team of Product Managers to lead their strategic area successfully.
- Be a champion of the vision and strategy to many teams throughout the company
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 7+ years product leadership experience and 2+ years experience managing managers
- You have a proven track record of product managing well-loved software products as a PM.
- You have had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.