Technical Software Product Manager - Triage Toolchain at TuSimple (San Diego, CA)
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
- Lead the product vision and roadmap for our data visualization platforms, which directly impact algorithm development and triage efficiencies. The platforms empower algorithm, triage, and testing teams to improve the performance of TuSimple trucks
- Partner with stakeholders (e.g. Algorithm Engineers, Test Engineers, Triage Engineers, etc.) to understand their workflows, gather use cases, and find opportunities to enhance platform capabilities and operational productivity
- Define, monitor, and communicate key success metrics on a regular basis to continue iterating on the tools and processes of our platform
- Be the subject matter expert on our operation and visualization platforms to provide advice for business needs
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proven ability to ship high-impact products and process quickly
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience in the truck or autonomous driving industry
- Previous experience working on engineer-oriented tools and platforms; experience in improving workflows and operation efficiencies
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.