Rue Gilt Groupe continues to drive innovation in e-commerce since its inception in 2007, and you can play a pivotal role in enabling decision makers to leverage and understand the actions of millions of members and brand partners. As a Technical Product Manager, Data Products & Business Intelligence, your desire to bring data and insights to stakeholders and your communication, analytical and critical thinking skills will drive product development in our most valuable asset: our data.
- Work directly with internal customers (at all levels) and engineers to identify data platform and visualization requirements and discover new areas of innovation
- Understand and quantify trade-offs to prioritize data and business intelligence engineering projects
- Be an evangelist for data, data visualizations and self-service analytics
- Write and manage user stories in an agile environment; develop short and long term strategic roadmaps
- Be a champion of data quality
- Work hard, Be nice, and laugh when you can
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Superior communication skills. You communicate effectively across a disparate set of stakeholders with a range of technical skills and data literacy
- 2-4 years experience as a product manager in an Agile environment, ideally in the Data Products and Business Intelligence space
- Exceptional project management skills. You get things done and more importantly, you get others to get their things done too
- Analytical chops and decision making skills. You're able to diagnose and identify as well as formulate effective action plans to resolve issues
- Experience with data visualization software
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and ETL fundamentals
- Tableau experience, Nice to have
- Experience writing SQL queries to explore and QA data, Nice to have
- Basic understanding of statistics and statistical testing, Nice to have
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY and CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered