Role: Sr Product Manager
Refersion is a high-growth technology company helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage marketing partners; from affiliates and bloggers to influencers and brand ambassadors. Having processed $9.93B in orders in 2019, our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses.
Founded in 2015, Refersion is headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. While initially bootstrapped and profitable within two years, Refersion was acquired by Assembly in 2020 (backed by Providence Strategic Growth) and is making a significant investment in growing our collaborative, nimble, and curious team as well as our core technology.
We are a fully distributed workforce. We have collaboration and hot desk spaces in NY and Miami and are fully remote. All candidates are welcome to apply with the ability to work within the U.S.
Who We're Looking For
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive the development and evolution of our dynamic SaaS Solutions that help e-Commerce merchants to discover, engage, build relationships with Influencers/Affiliates and track the promotions they enable. As a mid-level member of our team, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who wants to become an integral part of our fast growing SaaS company.
- Build the roadmap, strategy for your product line and lead the ideation, technical development, and evolution of innovative features/functionality that increase our clients’ ROI and affiliate's success
- Establish shared vision across product, engineering, business development, and customer success teams by building consensus on priorities and lead the execution
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to uncover user needs and identify solutions
- Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations
- Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis and communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product process, deliverables and documentation such as PRD and Discovery
- Collaborate with the design team to build intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years’ experience building products and overseeing technical and design deliverables
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in building enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience in marketing tech, ad-tech or e-commerce domain is a plus
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
- A solid background in web/graphic design and/or development team management is strongly preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of best practices for agile development, sprint planning, and ticket management/creation
- Strong design sensibility and organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership/leadership
- Creative problem-solving skills, planning and data analytics skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in building CRM and/or Payment solutions is desired
We're a small team of experts focused on working closely together. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits including, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Company-sponsored short term disability, parental leave, and sick leave
- Subsidized CitiBike and fitness memberships
- Autonomous work with flexible work hours
- $500 workspace reimbursement at hire
- Collaboration space conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and downtown Miami
- Virtual and in-person social and company events that foster a sense of community & connection
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Refersion:
Refersion values diverse perspectives and experiences. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. We appreciate all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. If anything in this post resonates with you, we want to hear from you.