Sr. Product Manager at Chewy (Boston, MA)
Chewy is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a new project team! Chewy is continuously developing and launching new verticals, programs, and features for pet parents. We’re looking for the right person to represent Ecommerce web and mobile apps focusing on Account, Payments, and lower funnel conversion. In this newly crafted role, you’ll design the strategic vision and collaborate with other product managers and business teams to drive comprehensive, end-to-end solutions.
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader adept at writing and influencing leaders toward a shared vision. In addition, we are searching for someone with strong project management skills, an ability to prioritize, and most meaningfully, a strong sense of resolve. You’ll often speak on behalf of our customers and influence leaders across the company when customer experience is at risk.What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for the customer journey, define vision, and lead CX and operational work supporting cart and checkout product roadmap.
- Work cross-functionally with all partners and Executive teams to create and build support for a shared product vision.
- Lead prioritization, trade-offs, and alignment for speed to market, performance, and features.
- Define and source metrics, create objectives, and drive cadences that track progress, leading through obstacles to achieve those objectives.
- Directly debate with and influence Directors, VPs and C-Suite leaders to achieve business outcomes.
- Earn trust in everything you do and deliver the results you have promised – understanding what it means to be on Chewy time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Operations Management or a related quantitative degree
- Prior experience working in ecommerce, Cart/ Checkout, Payment or Account domain
- 5+ years of proven experience in product management
- Experience defining and delivering on product roadmap
- Experience working with Technology teams
- Experience vetting vendors and aligning on external requirements.
- Ability to engage a cross-functional team towards a desired outcome and to build strong business relationships at all levels and effectively communicate across functional teams
- Experience with business systems and tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to positively influence internal and external partners.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and analytical abilities
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks and attention to details.
- Excellent presentation abilities including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (advance level)
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].