Sr. Product Manager at Chewy (Bellevue)
Chewy is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a new project team. Chewy is continuously developing and launching new verticals, programs, and features for pet parents. We’re looking for the right person to represent Ecommerce web and mobile apps focusing on Account, Payments, and lower funnel conversion (Cart and Checkout). In this newly created role, you’ll set the strategic vision for the website and mobile apps Cart and Checkout experience, working with other product managers and business teams to drive holistic, end to end solutions.
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a track record of adept at writing and influencing leaders toward a shared product vision. In addition, the right candidate will have strong project management skills, powerful sense of urgency and most importantly, a backbone. You’ll often speak on behalf of our customers and need the ability to influence leaders across the company when customer experience is at risk.
What You'll Do:
- Own the customer journey, define vision, and lead CX and operational work supporting cart and checkout product roadmap.
- Work cross-functionally across all stakeholders and Executive teams to create and build support for a shared product vision.
- Manage prioritization, trade-offs, and alignment for speed to market, performance, and features.
- Define and source metrics, create objectives, and drive cadences that track progress, managing through obstacles to achieve those objectives.
- Directly debate with and influence Directors, VPs and C-Suite leaders to achieve business outcomes.
- Earn trust in everything you do and deliver the results you have promised – understanding what it means to be on Chewy time.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Operations Management or a related quantitative degree
- Prior experience working in ecommerce, Cart/ Checkout, Payment or Account domain
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience defining and delivering on product roadmap
- Experience working with Technology teams
- Experience vetting vendors and aligning on external requirements and deliverables.
- Ability to engage a cross-functional team towards a desired outcome and to build strong business relationships at all levels and effectively communicate across functional teams
- Experience with business systems and tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks and attention to details.
- Must have excellent presentation skills including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (advance level)
Compensation & Benefits
The salary range for this position is $107,000-$215,000. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including but not limited to the candidate’s relevant experience, education, and work location. In addition, this position is eligible for 401k and a new hire and annual equity grant.
We offer different types of insurance, such as medical/Rx, vision, dental, life, disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness, and accident. We offer parental leave, family services benefits, backup dependent care, flexible spending accounts, telemedicine, pet adoption reimbursement, employee assistance program, and many discounts including 10% off pet insurance and 20% off at Chewy.com.
Non-exempt hourly team members accrue paid time off (PTO) while salaried-exempt team members have unlimited PTO, subject to manager approval. Non-exempt hourly team members in Fulfillment Centers and Customer Service are also eligible for additional unplanned unpaid time off (UTO). Team members will receive six paid holidays per year. Team members may be eligible for paid sick and family leave in compliance with applicable state and local regulations.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].