Sr. Product Manager - Rider Experience at Uber
Product teams at Uber create the vision for the future of urban mobility: deeply understanding our customers to solve their transportation needs with innovative technology. On the Rides team, we work on products that ignite opportunities for millions of people every day. We're focused on making Uber's core ridesharing products faster, safer, and more reliable by building scalable software solutions for riders and drivers on our platform.
About the Role
The Rider Experience PM is dedicated to building magical experiences for our riders. We work with partners in design, research, and data science teams - and across product teams within the company - in order to understand customer needs. We then design holistic solutions to address them. As a result, your work will touch millions of riders a day and is something your friends and family will experience.
What you'll do:
- Own the end-to-end experience for the core request flow in the Rider app
- Partner with design, research, data science, engineering, and other PM stakeholders to understand user needs and pain points, and then design holistic solutions to address them
- Work with product teams around the company to understand their use cases and integrate them appropriately in the Rider app
- Minimum of 4 years of delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished.
- A passion for user experience: you can both guide design priorities for the team, and have an excellent sense of experience principles.
- You can get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing and experimentation.
- Platform experience: you can take a laundry list of use cases and derive a common denominator that allows you to develop holistic solutions with internal partner
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.