Sr. Product Manager - Platform at Clari (South Bay)
| South Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:20 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 30, 2022
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
At the heart of Clari’s products that our users love is our revenue operations platform, which connects to our customer’s most important business systems to power our APIs and applications. We’re looking for a product manager who is passionate about data and platforms who can navigate internal and external stakeholders to help us build the revenue operations platform of the future as we continue on our explosive growth journey.
This is a hybrid position, which will require the ability to be onsite in our Sunnyvale office as needed.
- Build relationships and interview customers, product managers and developers, to understand their business needs and translate those into requirements for designers and engineers
- Own the end to end product development and ensure that you’re solving the user’s problem
- Ensure that Clari’s revenue operations platform is being built for scale, extensibility, and reliability
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure your product is delivered to the user and successfully adopted according to targets that you’ve set
- Drive the vision and roadmap for the Clari platform
- 3+ years of SaaS product management experience, from inception to delivery
- Experience writing software or a technical (computer science, math, science) degree
- Experience managing complex stakeholder relationships, including engaging with users and customers
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases and SQL working knowledge
- Experience engaging with and designing API endpoints
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to break down complex technical problems
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description