Sr. Product Manager - Payment Optimization at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The global product division of Worldpay from FIS is on a mission shape the future of digital payments . We help optimize our customer's payments through best-in-class technologies and tools built right and are authentic in our quest for build and deploy products to reduce our customer's risk, recover revenue, and lower their programs costs.
What you will be doing:
Our Payment Optimization solutions are focused on improving payment acceptance performance rates for digital channels through machine learning technologies, industry partnerships, and experimentation.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for growing these powerful data solutions, creating market differentiation and customer adoption through winning business strategies that grow revenue and directly contribute to the success of the organization.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for delivery of our next-generation payment optimization as a service platform along with the development and refinement of its product strategy.
In this role you will work across a suite of optimization solutions, each addressing the various phases of the transaction lifecycle to unify the approach and maximize merchant benefit. You will be responsible for Network Payment Tokenization, and how to best integrate globally and with other value added services.
Will be responsible for all aspects of the product lifecycle including planning, prioritizing market, and customer requirements, partnering with cross functional stakeholders, and delivery of value to its customers.
- Serve as the product champion for Worldpay's data security platform including proprietary solutions and third-party encryption and tokenization services.
- Define global product strategy, plan, and prioritize roadmap based on objectives, opportunities, and customer commitments.
Liaise with engineering and design partners to develop impactful user experiences for customers and partners. Collect business requirements from customers and market data & insights to build products so that customers can adopt them to meet their business objectives.
- Develop KPIs to track product performance, adoption, key trends, revenue, and value based on investment, gleaning insights to develop roadmap.
- Communicate strategic value and strategic context to all key stakeholders about the contribution to its customer and to the organization, keeping its stakeholders and customers aware of updates and changes throughout the product life cycle.
- Drive capabilities & products forward through collaboration with cross functional teams within the organization including engineering, sales, marketing and support teams.
- Improve customer engagement and drive business impact built upon this platform
What you bring:
- Prior Product Management experience required - 7+ years
- Demonstrated experience with building and deploying capabilities through a common data platform to solve complex business problems
- Leadership characteristics within the company through its credibility and influence across the organization.
- Respect and trust to represent the organization to speak in public forums such as webinars and trade conferences and contribute to publications that demonstrate Worldpay's thought leadership prowess.
- Clear communication skills to articulate the vision, objectives, and delivery plans to various audiences across the organization.
- Articulate core positioning, messaging, and value proposition of its product portfolio, tailoring the tone and content for their respective audience
- Comprehend dynamics of a complex global ecosystem and specific market segments we are solving problems for its customer, defining specific areas of product investment based on market needs analysis.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610-180,790
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.