Sr. Product Manager, Onboarding UI Components at Adyen (Chicago, IL)
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Sr. Product Manager, Onboarding Components
Adyen is looking for a senior product manager with 5+ years of relevant working experience to help us scale our Adyen for Platforms offering. You will be working closely with engineers, designers and data analysts to identify and drive the development of cross device UI components to delight our Platform customers. This role is based out of our CHICAGO/AMSTERDAM office and you will collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the globe.
Our state-of-the-art Adyen for Platforms offering is relatively new and one of the most exciting – and fastest growing – initiatives to work on within Adyen. You'll become part of the Onboarding Experience product team which together owns, or influences, all parts of the customer discovery, integration, and operations journey. Your areas of ownership will focus on delivering impactful API components and SKD’s that allow end users to build their own unique experiences while reducing integration time with Adyen.
What you’ll do:
- Identify & understand the needs and challenges of Adyen for Platform customers pertaining to rapid UI output.
- Create a framework for UI Components and develop a library of core UI components.
- Translate internal and external feedback into actionable product requirements to create a frictionless & customer focused offering.
- Identify ongoing scalability and operational improvements to set the product up for success in this high growth industry.
- Establish metrics, processes, and dashboards for monitoring and evaluation of the success of new functionality.
- Develop an experimentation framework to rapidly prototype and learn customer behavior.
- Actively engage in commercial conversation with our (Adyen for Platform) customers to educate on best practices and gather feedback to further strengthen our proposition.
- Enable the commercial Adyen organization to speak to all aspects of the Components library , by organizing training sessions and creating crisp documentation.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, driving products and features from concept through launch and beyond. Experience with UI decisioning, components, and SDKs preferred.
- Singular focus on customer experience with the ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to identify the best possible outcome for the customer.
- Ability to define and articulate a product strategy and get stakeholders to buy in, while simultaneously thriving in the execution of the vision.
- Collaborate closely with engineers to build highly complex products at scale.
- Excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, navigate ambiguity and balance competing demands and limited resources.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization to keep them engaged in making key decisions and informed of progress.
- Experience in the payments, platforms and/or financial services industry is a plus.
Other Job Details:
- Based out of our CHICAGO/AMSTERDAM office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
- Some domestic and international travel required
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.