Sr Product Manager, Identity at Uber
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Build and drive Sign up and login vision
- Work with cross functional teams to bring USL to all customer sign up and login experiences
- Work closely with eng, analytics and design to build the right SUL solutions for our customers.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in computer science or a quantitative domain plus hands-on software engineering and/or data science experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience delivering highly successful products in engineering, product management, data analytics within a tech company - you're extremely proud of what you've accomplished.
- Phenomenal track record of working with engineering, analytics, and design teams, with proven examples to prioritize work across the team.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills with a confirmed ability to influence partners.
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions.
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems.
- Experience managing a team of product managers.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Experience in growth, identity, security, ad-tech, or similar focus.
- Strong technical fluency and comfort in discussing technology concepts.
- MBA or equivalent business insight.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.