As a Senior Product Manager II, within the Ad Platform technology team at DMED, you will be a part of the team redefining TV advertising. You will be responsible for establishing the strategy and drive execution to establish the future of The Walt Disney Company’s advertising selection and decisioning optimization. The right person for this role can identify business value, solve complex problems, concisely articulate solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and ultimately drive results. If you are someone who can drive technical strategy and bring a passion for building the future of advertising technology, at a fast pace, this is a great role for you
- Drive product strategy and plan for the digital advertising platform including ad selection, decisioning, and delivery optimization.
- Own product roadmap and delivery execution of advertising initiatives, aligning stakeholders and driving results
- Partner with our Research & Development group to develop, test, pilot, and productize ad optimization solutions.
- Responsible for product prioritization, including value identification, cost savings and progress against the broader business strategy
- Maintain expected standards across the team for product specifications, backlog health, and consumable user stories for engineering partners
- Product owner for a Scrum team by participating agile ceremonies, responsible for prioritization, backlog refinement, and feature definition
- Hold a deep compassion for our users, and creatively tackle problems with a viewer-first mentality
- Evaluate and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio
- Collaborate with other product managers to drive innovation in platform services including core ad serving, targeting, measurements, operational data store and BI
- Enumerate and identify clear business critical metrics for setting annualized objectives and partnering with GTM and financial planning to meet them
- Partner with the Platform Operations team to optimize the ongoing health and financial viability of our product line
- Partner with Engineering organization to execute against the product roadmap, delivering on the needs of the business
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of product management experience, highly preferred from established technology or digital media company
- Extensive knowledge of ad serving, ad decisioning, delivery optimization, and machine learning
- Proven experience and success in a product role with the ability to demonstrate a record of success
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of tech and non-tech partners
- Ability to influence, collaborate, and deliver solutions in a sophisticated, always-changing environment
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Additional Information :