Sr. Lead, Product Management at Addepar
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Senior Lead Product Manager to join our Product Management team, focused on the vision and strategy for our Business Intelligence Dashboard product.
The BI Dashboard presents executives at our client firms with consumable, visual displays of key insights about the state of their business and clients. By analyzing data from a variety of sources, the dashboard serves up answers to questions before our clients ask, enabling them to take timely, targeted action on the most critical events affecting their clients.
The Senior Lead Product Manager for the BI Dashboard will work with a variety of high-profile business stakeholders, including executives at Addepar and our premier clients, to understand their needs. The role will also work with cross functional stakeholders, communicating vision and collaborating on solutions. As a manager, this role is responsible for hiring and directing the work of a junior product manager.
What You’ll Do
- Build a visionary product roadmap by translating inputs from the entire product landscape (user needs, business goals, competitive position, technology, usage data) into valuable outcomes for users and the business
- Employ agile thinking and lean practices, such as hypothesis-driven and iterative development, collaborative problem definition, and early and frequent delivery of small increments of larger product goals
- Track product enhancement ideas, prioritize increments of value delivery, manage the product backlog, define user stories, and specify acceptance criteria
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data to drive product decisions and plans
- Define metrics for tracking product usage as well as the success of both the team and the outcomes delivered to users
- Perform basic project and scrum management
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to ensure solutions are positioned in the market according to the workflows they are intended to support
Who You Are
- Confident with a positive attitude, low ego, and high degrees of ingenuity, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills
- Able to set up the team for success by building shared understanding of product goals and how they translate into benefits to users and the business
- Customer-obsessed and empathetic of the user experience; ability to present user data that supports, and drives enthusiasm for, the vision, strategies, and goals
- Able and willing to pivot product strategy based on changing market, business, and user needs
- Able to act as a change agent in leading the team through agile transformation and continuous improvement
- A strong cross-functional partner who can collaborate within and across teams to analyze trade-offs, reduce duplication of effort, increase code reuse, and maintain seamless user experiences
- Excellent presentation, communication (listening, written, spoken), and influencing skills
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2.5 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.