Our growing Product Team is looking for a Product Owner who will capture development requirements for our journey towards a scalable and reliable platform that is intuitive to integrate for our partners, our customers and our developer ecosystem. Integrations with customer and partner systems are a core part of Unanet’s value proposition and we are accelerating our roadmap with the implementation of an iPaaS system.
In collaboration with your Product Manager, you will own the execution and delivery of platform initiatives. With over 3,000 customers and a robust partner network, your actions and contributions will have a far-reaching impact on our multi-product business. You will collaborate with a dedicated platform Scrum Team comprised of experienced engineers that have built API platforms and developed configurable client integrations for multiple other organizations.
What You’ll Do
- Lay the technical foundation for platform growth and addition of new capabilities
- Research, define, and design integration requirements and scope through epics, user stories, and diagrams
- Validate functionality and workflows to ensure we’re solving the right problems
- Understand technical user personas in a multi-product business by being the voice of internal and external developers, partners and customers who build on our platform
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams to execute our platform roadmap, planning and prioritizing objectively
- Set your engineering team up for success by collaborating closely with them in sprint activities, providing them with relevant user stories and guiding them in estimation
- Own and manage the intake of work to the backlogs, including day-to-day grooming and prioritization; facilitating iteration planning efforts to ensure development teams have organized work
Who You Are
- 3+ years of B2B software Product Owner experience in an Agile environment
- Understanding of complex, technical architectures and can map out data flows between dependent systems
- Ability to identify gaps, program risks and proactively address them
- Strong technical writing and visualization skills
- Strong execution and product delivery skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience with and ability to work and communicate cross-functionally and remotely
- Bachelor's degree
- Expertise with iPaaS tools (e.g., Tray, SnapLogic, Workato, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit)
- Experience with ERP, Accounting and/or CRM software solutions
- Prior experience with JIRA
You First 90 Days
Your First 30 days
- Understand our platform from the lens of current capabilities and what is to be delivered in the coming year.
- In partnership with your Product Manager, clarify and realign requirements by helping refactor user stories, increasing our likelihood of success.
- Work with our Scrum Master, Tech and Team Leads to better understand your team's nuances and capabilities.
Your First 60 Days
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to help understand the direction we’re going in and why. Empowered by what you have learned, work with your Product Manager to question, redefine and revalidate the integrations roadmap for the next three (3) quarters.
- Working with your Scrum Team, define and solidify future deliverables.
You First 90 Days
- Help build a Go-To-Market plan for our integration deliverables.
- Be the guiding light for your Scrum Team as they execute on your well-defined deliverables for the next three (3) quarters.
- Engage with fellow Product Owners to proactively define, rank, and groom work backlogs for platform initiatives.
- We are a Team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are Customer-Focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are Driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We Own our Success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.