PeerStreet is a two-sided marketplace for investing in real estate debt. Everyday investors have newfound access to quality, high-yield real estate investments that were previously only available to endowments and other large institutions. These new investors provide an expanded pool of capital that borrowers and lenders can use for their real estate purchases and projects.
We are entering our next phase of significant growth and are looking for talented Senior Product Managers to play an integral role in helping us execute on our goals. If you want to make a huge impact on a very visible commercial product and transform a massive industry, PeerStreet is the place for you.
PeerStreet is seeking a variety of Senior Product Managers with different strengths and skill sets to help advance the development and adoption of our technology in a few key areas:
The Lender Experience team works on creating the best origination and funding experience for our lenders. The team builds software that helps both internal and external users manage the loan origination process and track the entire lifecycle of a loan.
The Financial Operations team works on our banking and transactions systems that move hundreds of millions of dollars monthly all while managing the vast complexity, integrations and various reporting needs. These systems handle all purchase, payment, draw, and distribution transactions at PeerStreet and are the foundation for both sides of the marketplace.
The Investor Experience team is responsible for creating a world-class experience for our investors, from initial investment to portfolio management. The system combines manual investment order management as well as a smart automated investment that executed according to investor’s preferences.
All of our teams include system architects, designers, engineers, quality assurance and data. Furthermore, we work closely with both our internal stakeholders and our end users to develop innovative solutions.
You will be expected to define product requirements based on customer pain points and business goals. Valued skills include managing the software development life cycle, critical thinking, and balancing business and product requirements in a prioritized roadmap. You hold the most vital role as you are the glue between our functional teams. You will be expected to work with internal business stakeholders and our customers to help them solve their problems with technology.
We are looking for a Product Manager who has:
- 5+ years of Product Management or relevant experience.
- Can communicate effectively with engineering and non-tech teammates.
- Excellent product design and UX sense; exposure to Design Thinking and Design Sprints is a big plus
- Demonstrated experience defining, collecting, analyzing and managing product KPIs
- Interest and strengths in market dynamics and business strategy.
- Business-oriented problem-solving.
- Ability to lead with minimal guidance; thrive in ambiguity.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum preferred.
- A keen interest in emerging tools and technologies.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with an ability to explain product decisions.
- A solid grasp of web services and application design.
- Solid fundamentals in business analytics and data platform design.
- Shows intuition in being able to decipher between functional impact, business impact, and good user experience.
- STEM degree, MBA, or equivalent degree is a plus!
- Experience in data analytics and working knowledge of SQL is a plus!
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship (H1B transfers okay).
- Remote work within North America is OK. We work on the Pacific Time Zone hours.
PeerStreet, founded in 2013, is an award-winning software platform for investing in real estate debt, acting as a two-sided marketplace that serves both investors and private lenders. Much like Amazon and Airbnb have aligned buyers and sellers through their marketplace, PeerStreet does the same, connecting investors with unprecedented access to quality real estate investments and lenders with global, diversified capital sources.
We’re a private financial technology company backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Thomvest, and Felicis Ventures, among others. We strive to ensure our best-in-class company culture grows with us by investing in our employees so they can perform at their best. And we walk the walk, with company equity, unlimited FTO, comprehensive health care coverage, company-wide celebrations (in and out of the office), and more. So join us (in person or virtually) at our sunny headquarters in El Segundo, CA, and help us transform the real estate investing industry—forever and for the better.