Senior Product Manager at THREAD (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, September 17, 2022
THREAD is a singular, fully configurable decentralized clinical trial platform with services that deliver global scalability and rapid flexibility from virtual clinical trial study design to close-out – this is our UNCOMMON THREAD.
As Senior Product Manager, you will lead a passionate cross functional team of designers and engineers in collaboration with Product, Brand, Data Science, Research, and other partners to craft our growing landscape of systems and shape the future of the THREAD experience.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the product roadmap, planning, execution and post-launch optimization for all features and functionality within THREAD’s product line. The activities include, but are not limited to;
· Developing the product roadmap based on a deep understanding of customer needs, business objectives and the competitive global landscape that can be addressed by the THREAD product line with the guidance/direction from the Director of Product
· Guiding the team to follow THREAD procedures to design, build and release products with an agile, accelerated, and compliant approach
· Leading and motivating the team towards on-schedule completion and continuous improvement of the product
The Senior Product Manager must have an aptitude for translating industry knowledge (i.e., clinical research/mobile health), digital health technology, user feedback, and business information within diverse cross-functional teams that include business leaders, engineering, developers, and design teams to deliver new product features.
· Work with engineering and designers to solve technical and business requirement issues
· Coach peers and junior colleagues on product management best practices
· Lead internal and external stakeholder conversations
· Attend and contribute to customer meetings that require discussion on new/future product features
· Advocate for the user/customer through direct interactions, the market opportunity, and the revenue trajectory
· Manage product roadmap and ensure roadmap is fulfilled including proactively preparing for successful completion of each phase within SDLC to ensure timely delivery
· Gather business requirements and create product requirements that encompass both the business needs and the technical solution
· Prioritize features for upcoming sprints based on business and customer need
· Work closely with Director of Product to ensure that the features being built align with the company’s strategic vision
· Provide product sign-off on features ready to roll out
· Demo internally recently released features and product updates
· Review completed features and document public release notes and feature announcements
· Actively evaluate current and in-progress user experiences for constant improvements and simplification
· Manage the creation of product documentation and SOPs and/or delegate portions of documentation activities while retaining high quality accountability
· Identify processes and procedures which make teams high performing and find ways to scale those across the organization
· Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Ability to hold the line with design and engineering as to what is considered releasable
· Ability to set context for a broad product area to allow for dots to connect across the organization and within teams – able to look at the situation as a whole
· Ability to lead internal and external stakeholder conversations leaving the partner feeling that there is a clear plan in place which instills confidence
· Understands the user/customer, the market opportunity, and the revenue trajectory
· Familiarity with technical departments across various industries to identify when faster paths to solutions can be employed by emulating or partnering with others
· Understanding of Software as a Service (Saas) models
· Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Proven ability to work under pressure
· Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, MS Office, Google Analytics
· Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
· Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal or no supervision
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 7+ years of experience in Product Management or a combination of education and experience in this field
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
· Experience with Agile methodologies for Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Experience in global and local regulations including GDPR, privacy, GDP, clinical regulatory
· Familiarity with clinical trial conduct, pharma and site staff user personas
· Experience with building enterprise software in the clinical trials/clinical research industries with a global lens, healthcare, and/or mHealth is desired
- Experience with AWS preferred
· Potential for long-hours sitting and working on a computer
· May require travel as necessary
“THREAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: THREAD is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at THREAD are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. THREAD will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. THREAD encourages applicants of all ages."
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
The THREAD Platform is a proprietary solution enabling life science organizations to capture research data from participants data during, in-between, and in lieu of clinic visits. THREAD is a unique and cost-effective Software-as-a-Service solution for customers to configure, launch, and manage a decentralized clinical study. A decentralized clinical study is comparable to a traditional clinical research study but with a virtual approach, the data is collected without the patient needing to visit a clinic for a face-to-face visit with the principal investigator or other study staff. The data is collected directly from participants via a study-specific THREAD mobile application and/or website with a variety of activities included (I.e. ePRO, surveys, eDRO, etc.), external sensors worn by the participant and/or research site team data entry via a THREAD web interface (I.e. telehealth, eDC, etc.). Learn more at www.THREADresearch.com.
We are a growing, innovative technology company making a difference in healthcare by changing how patients participate in clinical research.
Join us today...
More Information on THREAD
THREAD operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Cary, NC. THREAD was founded in 2012. It has 206 total employees. To see all 2 open jobs at THREAD, click here.
Read Full Job Description