Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Product at Returnly
The product team at Returnly works to develop both merchant and shopper experiences, build best-in-class user experiences, and lead integrations with industry-leading e-commerce platforms.
As a member of the product team focusing on Return Methods, you will play an important role in defining and executing the vision for Returnly’s product used by over 10 million shoppers and processing over $1 billion dollars in returns. We’re looking for someone with a strong product and design sense to build the best returns experience.
What you'll do
- You are the voice of the shopper, you identify the opportunities, care deeply about their experience, and understand the shopper’s pain points around how they make a return
- You understand the market, current trends, and complexity that merchants handle for managing the logistics, different offerings, and complexity of processing packages.
- Guide product development from discovery to MVP to future iterations
- Establish and prioritize our product goals, roadmaps, trade-offs, and share these priorities with the larger teams
- Develop an understanding of Returnly’s users by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with engineers, designers, and cross-functional departments to create products that delight both shoppers and merchants to use
What we look for
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. At least 2 years of product management experience in the shipping or fulfillment industries, ideally both.
- Prior experience in e-commerce, shipping, supply chain, or logistics background is a big plus
- Understanding and practice of product management methodologies, especially those that support agile software development environments.
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases with incredible attention to detail
- Strong bias for action; Capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial mentality and can-do attitude; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet goals
- Excellent planning and time management skills, being able to provide deliverables on time; ability to anticipate and resolve project roadblocks
- Good communication skills, confidently representing your expertise to peers and stakeholders across the organization
- Self-motivated, working independently, intrinsic learner
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.