Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning at Clarifai (Remote)
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States and in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.Responsibilities
- Drive unprecedented acceleration of AI-adoption and time-to-value for our customers by rapid prototyping, developing and deploying AI products and measuring real-world success with research, engineering, sales, and marketing.
- Stay current on bleeding edge AI/ML technologies and competitive landscape by developing a strong product roadmap to sustain our leader’s position in the unstructured data AI platform provider market.
- Create superb user experience throughout the ML life cycle with our AI platform and build a strong community of researchers, developers and data scientists to foster collaboration between academia, industry and government.
- Develop and champion AI product sales enablement and GTM strategy to drive revenue breakthroughs via crisp product positioning based on customer need and our differentiated offering.
- 4-5 years in product management, data science, research and/or engineering.
- Software engineering and agile development of data-intensive applications.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using machine learning frameworks/techniques especially in computer vision and NLP.
- Proficient in SQL and Python.
- Basic knowledge of ML infrastructure especially for unstructured data.
- Bachelor's preferably in computer science, data science, engineering or equivalent.
- Masters degree preferably in computer science, data science, engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working with UI/UX designers, UX prototyping, UX research.
- PM experience related to AI products and services.
- Proven ability prioritizing a portfolio of strategic initiatives based on financial value and opportunity.