Senior Product Manager, Live Audio at Reddit
The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit Talk lets people have live audio conversations in their favorite communities. We have strong momentum with top subreddits hosting Talks ranging from AMAs (e.g., r/space with Chris Hadfield) to community conversations (e.g., r/dadjokes) attended by 10,000+ listeners. We’ve also built a community of moderators that we’re working with closely to expand this product. Our vision is to make Talk the go-to surface for live conversations on Reddit in all formats and we are doubling the team to make this happen.
We’re looking for a senior product manager to join us and take Talk to the next level. The ideal candidate has experience shipping great consumer products and building communities. You’ll have an opportunity to build one of Reddit’s most exciting products with a best-in-class team and a tight-knit customer community.
- Build with community - Build Talk with feedback from our moderator and host community. Build a community to build a great product.
- Think big - Define strategy and roadmap to make Talk the go-to surface for authentic, safe, and fun live conversations on Reddit.
- Execute fast - Partner with Engineering and Design to craft best-in-class product experiences. Quality matters on this team.
- Collaborate with others - Collaborate with stakeholders and customers to bring products to market and drive community adoption.
- Make an impact - Forecast user and revenue targets and lead the team to meet our ambitious goals.
What We Can Expect From You
- 4+ years of PM experience managing consumer products from ideation to launch.
- A fine eye for design and craft in product, including a passion for emotional design.
- Experience leading products that require coordination of stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills.
- A community-first mindset and a passion to do whatever it takes to ship great product.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have experience building online communities.
- You’re passionate about the live audio and community space.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].