Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth, and we are hiring across North America and Europe. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is light-hearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform enables our customers and partners to quickly find what they need with context that generates insights and knowledge, and powers better decision-making. We ingest the world's most trusted SaaS services like Slack, Zoom, Teams and Dropbox into Onna, then index and process data through machine-learning and natural language processing engines to extract meaning and insight. Through a unique combination of enterprise search capabilities and Al-powered context awareness, customers discover insight from multiple sources quickly and easily.
Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform has incredible potential, and our strategy is to make the platform available to third parties and partners via API’s. While Onna will continue to build applications such as eDiscovery, our longer term goal is to expose the core functionality of the platform for integration into third party applications via our Public API. For example, allow a third party application to search, view and export data in an Onna workspace and present the results in their native app.
Our Public API is how third parties will leverage the Onna platform. Our mission is to provide a world-class developer experience to expose our APIs.
What you'll do:
As the Senior Product Manager for Public APIs, you will own our Public API strategy and shape the future of Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform for third party developers and partners.
Like all Product Managers at Onna, you will know the customers, track the API platform space, manage a roadmap for your product area and work closely with a development team to execute, deliver, and meet release and sprint goals. In this role, you will have specific responsibility for building world-class APIs that developers love to use. If this interests you, we’d love to hear from you!
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years experience in Product Management roles, primarily for SaaS products.
- You’ve built APIs that supported the company you worked for, from writing their requirements to considering pricing and rate limits and how to sell it.
- Ideally, you have experience working with a more mature and established API-based product—maybe even at a bigger organization where you’ve been a part of supporting a suite of APIs. You’re familiar with what “great” looks like.
- You’re highly partner-driven, understanding commercial strategy and your product’s business case.
- You can illustrate how you practice an iterative, market-based feedback loop to inform your prioritization.
- You have experience leveraging data from multiple sources to inform product decisions.
- You have experience leading product development in an agile environment.
- You have outstanding communication, presentation, collaboration and leadership skills. You consider context, and adjust your approach accordingly. You can productively influence teams across the organization.
Benefits we offer
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
- A digital-first work environment including allowance for remote work setup
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive medical, and dental coverage for you and one family member.
- 23 days holidays per year
- Company-wide well-being days and flexible working time
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly food, utilities and wellbeing allowance
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
- English, Spanish and Catalan language classes
- Company and team gatherings
- Remote work collaboration in the form of virtual events and in-person team gatherings
About the product & Onna’s funding:
For organizations, knowledge is power. Onna accelerates the discovery of knowledge, enabling businesses to gain valuable insights from the ever-growing amount of fragmented information that exists across the vast number of collaboration, communication and content applications. By connecting information silos, organizations can unify, protect, search, and build on top of their proprietary knowledge. With Onna, organizations save time and money, reduce risk, and use knowledge to be more competitive.
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
To learn more, visit www.onna.com.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.