Senior Enterprise Product Manager, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
- Are you a product management professional enthusiastic about defining the current and future product line of a technology leader?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding teams of marketing strategists to develop innovative product solutions?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Enterprise Voice Product Manager, you drive value leadership in the marketplace, You ensure a positive client experience by delivering enticing pricing and packaging of Voice and Unified Communications (UC) products. You possess an in-depth understanding of the voice market and can effectively evaluate market trends, the competitive landscape and other service provider offers. You assist with profit and loss to determine the effectiveness of the pricing strategy, value proposition and competitiveness of technology products. You recommend areas of improvement based on the analysis, evaluation and continuous monitoring of client and unit growth. You improve client satisfaction by serving as the subject matter expert and point of contact for all Voice product questions, documentation and issue resolution.
You contribute to the product roadmap while creating and communicating detailed product requirements, user scenarios and market analysis for various cross-functional teams. You differentiate Spectrum Enterprise in the market through the identification of new products, enhancements and potential new lines of business. You collaborate with Sales and Marketing to align tactics with the product strategy. You ensure that the product vision and client experience are maintained throughout the delivery cycle by working closely with development and delivery agents. Your success is measured by key operating metrics that include churn, Voice and UC attachment rates to key data products, subscriber growth and overall market penetration. You provide guidance to multiple teams within an office environment and travel as needed to achieve company objectives. You report directly to the Senior Director of Product Management Voice Services for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence and success by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to deliver a superior client experience and product portfolio that satisfies the client's current and future needs.
- Accurately identify client needs through in-depth research of market and competitor information.
- Review product specifications and requirements to make informed recommendations on the nature and scope of product lines.
- Ensure successful product launches by appraising new product ideas and marketing programs.
- Improve brand and product awareness by evaluating the market, creating targeted marketing programs, developing promotions and recommending pricing.
- Enhance the marketing strategies for product lines through collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Research and present short- and long-term product sales forecasts and analyses for senior leadership to leverage.
- Satisfy future client needs by partnering with product teams to provide guidance on product enhancements and upgrades.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of product development or product management experience.
- Five or more years of experience with cable, telecommunications, software or online services.
- Proficient in understanding complex, technical concepts and translating them into simplified product attributes.
- Sound business acumen with the ability to analyze and interpret data to provide recommendations.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, competitive high-pressure environment.
- Desire to understand and build technical knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
- Extensive experience leading large, cross-functional teams to exceed business goals and results.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and project management software.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Seven or more years of product development or product management experience in a specific supported business-to-business (B2B) product line.
- Experience presenting solutions to internal Sales teams and clients.
- Ability to map voice products to specific client needs and resolve business issues.
- Experience with Enterprise voice solutions, such as SIP, Unified Communications contact center and conferencing technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience(required).
- Master's degree in a related field (preferred).