At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
Commerce is the number one priority for all of GoDaddy and you get to build one of the most important aspects (payouts) to make commerce happen. You will join the team at this inflection point in a senior leadership role and thus will have the opportunity to make a disproportionate impact on the business's bottom line and help shape it for years to come.
You have two areas of focus:
- Grow our business - Our team’s mission is to enable SMBs to seamlessly sell everywhere (in-store, online, through social media). Your area of focus will be to fund SMBs quickly and conveniently using a financial instrument (bank account, debit card and more) of their choice . You will build a resilient platform that makes payouts reliable and transparent globally.
- Manage a team - Build, develop, and grow a team of Product Managers as needed to help scale to meet the demands of the business.
What you'll get to do...
- You will work closely with Engineering, Treasury, and Design to define and execute initiatives that involve determining merchant balances, issuing merchant payouts using various financial instruments like bank accounts, debit cards and more across the globe.
- You will partner with Finance operations to build checkpoints, reconciliation platform and tooling required to ensure we pay our SMBs at the right time for the right amount and to ensure that we get paid from our downstream processors.
- You will help SMBs understand their balances with reporting APIs and the underlying infrastructure.
- You will work closely with our business leaders and Product Marketing to better understand market needs and define the most delightful ways to fund our merchants. You will collaborate with Marketing, Care, and Legal to launch and scale them.
- Build, coach, and mentor a team of exceptional product managers who will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through launch and beyond.
- Use data regularly and systematically to uncover opportunities, define OKRs for your organization that align with the broader business’s OKRs, and track KPIs and optimize key levers to maximize the return on investment in your portfolio of products and services.
- Be an amplifier across the organization, listening to and engaging with stakeholders at all levels, cross-pollinating thoughts and ideas and inspiring those around you with your product vision and strong sense of empathy for our customers.
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years of total work experience, 5+ years of product management experience, and 3+ years of demonstrated experience in successfully building and shipping customer and/or developer facing payouts products and services at meaningful scale.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of product managers.
- Strong business aptitude – be comfortable defining strategy, identifying and modeling business opportunities, and crafting and executing on go-to-market plans.
- Strong engineering aptitude – be effective at using your technical depth and the voice of the customer to partner with and earn trust of a world-class Engineering organization.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.