In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
This role is responsible for driving the anomalies prevention and monitoring strategy to build a modern product suite in a cloud-based, big data platform at an enterprise scale that proactively identifies sources and patterns of anomalies, diagnoses problems and takes appropriate actions to control/prevent anomalies, including: fraud, service quality anomalies.
- Develop and execute a product roadmap via close collaboration with senior leadership, Analytics, and Engineering;
- Drive the strategic product and technology vision for Anomaly Detection;
- Guide and interface closely with data analysis and model develop teams to define scope, review and refine technical capabilities, prioritize projects for release, and define new opportunities;
- Oversee the design, development and management of real-time systems and models to combat systemic anomalies, etc;
- Build long-term instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities for product performance, tracking, and to create product insights;
- Communicate and report overall status, primary metrics, key anomaly issues and solution plans and readiness timelines to senior management and executives;
- Partner with Finance and Business Leaders to manage the impact to profitability of the overall business;
- 5+ years of software product management experience across Fraud/Security/Anomaly Detection in the high-tech industry;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or engineering domain;
- Proven experience in defining strategic vision and tactical execution to reduce anomalies and build sustainable anomalies prevention products and systems;
- Experience in iterative, agile software delivery, short release cycles;
- Experience in effectively working with multiple teams for collaboration and company-wide project delivery;
- Knowledgeable in applying Compliance and / or Regulatory acumen when developing products;
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .