About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra Health is looking for an experienced Product Strategy Manager to help drive strategic decision-making relating to new product initiatives at Lyra. In this role, you will enable the company to most effectively allocate resources, both within and across product portfolios, by combining a deep knowledge of our products, markets, and relative advantages. Through actionable recommendations for our long-term product roadmaps, you will influence product leadership to maximize impact for Lyra, particularly in relation to new market and program expansion.
Business areas relevant to the portfolio include coaching, therapy, intensive outpatient treatment, medications, care navigation, new markets, wellness offerings, and other major aspects of mental health. Because the spaces evolve quickly, the Product Strategy Manager would assess new opportunities and translate them into product recommendations (often based on imperfect data from multiple sources). This role is highly cross-functional and requires influencing executive leadership across Lyra.
- Build a deep understanding of our existing product using internal and external data
- Strategically evaluate new product opportunities along multiple dimensions including business impact, cost, and fit within our existing product portfolio
- Work with cross-functional partners (sales, customer success, finance, marketing, product, data science, engineering, design, user research, etc.) to surface opportunities and threats, outline data-driven strategic decisions, and frame actionable product recommendations
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 5-8+ years of experience in business strategy, product management, corporate development at a leading tech company and/or strategy consulting/investment banking (leveling dependent on YOE)
- Quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with business acumen
- Experience problem-solving individually and in a group setting
- Knowledge of drivers within a technology business
- Experience shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing strategy projects that deliver results
- Experience partnering with cross-functional leadership to turn insights into actions
- Deep knowledge of healthcare industry trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization
Nice to haves
- Experience in a similar role and on a healthtech team
- Experience working in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description