Product Research Coordinator at Pluralsight (Remote)
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills, Flow, and Cloud products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes, and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting learning ecosystem by working with an exceptional and diverse group of people united behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping individuals and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. If you see possibilities where others see problems, have inclusive conversations to ensure all voices are heard, and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do the best work of your career here.
As Pluralsight continues to scale and grow, we have an exciting new opportunity for someone early in their career to help shape the product direction of Skills, Pluralsight's largest line of business. As the Product Research Coordinator, you will be responsible for collecting research needs from product teams, consulting on the appropriate research methods, and communicating directly with our customers. This important role ensures that we strategically involve our customers in important product decisions, as well as share those findings with collaborative teams across the business.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are critical to coordinate with over 40 different product teams. A curious person who takes initiative and can continuously explore ways to improve our research practices is greatly appreciated.
Who you're committed to being:
- You are passionate about customers, seeking to represent their voice and understand their needs
- You are a self-starter who is excited to dive into the work and drive results for the team
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and challenge conventional wisdom
- You are adept at identifying themes and effectively summarizing them to key stakeholders
What you'll own:
- Building and expanding upon the Skills Customer Feedback program
- Coordinating product research efforts across 40+ product teams
- Recruiting customers and keeping them informed of product updates
- Investigating research tools that can improve efficiency and impact
- Tracking the honorarium budget set aside for research participants
- Fostering a community of highly engaged customers and product teams
- Supporting functional teams' strategy development and implementation
Experience you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred, but not required
- Experience with market research methods and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude to learn quickly and operate new software and other technology applications
- 1+ year of experience working with product teams is highly valued
What you'll get:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401k with a match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays and Company wide mid-year break
- Wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program - We care
Bring your authentic self! Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.