Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy.
- Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer
- Work cross-functionally to gather Responsibilities, customer feedback, and communicate priorities
- Create mockups and prototypes to assist with development
- Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years' of experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Scrum or Agile experience
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life