Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
The Product Operations Specialist plays an important role at Checkr to help understand and drive product quality. Positioned within Operations, this team member will provide specialized operational support for our Product & Engineering organization.
The role is responsible for providing support in targeted product areas with an emphasis on researching product quality and data insights, internal and external user enablement, and launch support. We are looking for a team player who can effectively manage complex, detail-oriented projects with an eye to process improvement. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are required.
- Provide specialized operational support for a given product program, team, or roadmap item(s)
- Drive product quality research, enablement, and launch support for area(s) of support
- Make data-driven recommendations to inform product improvements and roadmap prioritization
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert to facilitate and drive cross-functional initiatives
- Assist in product testing to identify and improve technical issues
What you bring:
- Relevant professional experience; product operations, project management, or consulting experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills that can navigate large and complex data sets
- Intermediate SQL experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be scrappy and comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $85,000-$100,000.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.