As a Product Ops Manager, you will be leading strategic projects to help monitor and improve the performance of our product team. Your objective is to:
- Improve monitoring of our product performance (i.e., stickiness, adoption, health score, NPS) and of our squads' performance (i.e., velocity, SLA)
- Improve the processes of our Product Squads (i.e., clients’ feedback, roadmapping, features delivery process, tooling)
- Support a fast-paced scaling PM team (i.e., consistency of practices, onboarding)
You will be working closely with the Director of product and CS operations, the VP product and our product squads.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Go through the onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through trainings
- Meet the teams you will be working with: Operations, Product and Customer Success teams
Within 6 months, you will work on:
- Monitoring of the performance of our product;
- Define and implement the KPIs to monitor the platform usage (i.e., adoption, stickiness)
- Work with our Data team to create clear dashboards to create transparency on these KPIs
- Audit our product health score and work with customer success to improve the predictability of product related churn
- Improving roadmapping processes
- Design processes to optimize and support features prioritization with data-driven criteria
- Implement new roadmapping tool
- Analysing Squad performance (i.e., velocity, SLA) and identify improvement opportunities
Within 12 months, you will:
- Drive transversal projects to support the scaling of the Product team, such as: support the Product Manager onboarding, alignment of practices within the team or continuous monitoring of product performance.
The Skills Set
- 3 years in a top management consulting firm or in a Product Operations team of a fast growing SaaS scale-up would be highly appreciated
- Very good command of English
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured thinking and communication
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our recruiter
- Discovery meeting with team coach
- Case-study with team coach & team members
- Clarification meeting with other team members
- Culture-fit interview with one of our co-founders
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 220+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!