Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
As a Product Operations Manager at Robinhood, you make it possible for Robinhood to launch new products while more than doubling users each year. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve Robinhood's operational efficiency and readiness. The role will work on scaling operations for existing products as well as designing the operational programs for new initiatives. The Program Manager will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Business, Market Operations, Compliance, Legal, Engineering, and Customer Experience to guarantee operational readiness. Product Operations Managers are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
Learn more about our team!Your day-to-day will involve:
- Coordinating and driving standardization around the processes for testing, launching and rollout of new products and features
- Ensuring that the operational teams are ready with the resources, information and processes required to support new products.
- Working with operations teams to collect, prioritize and communicate inbound requests for prioritization by product and engineering
- Surfacing customer or operations use-cases and edge-cases to validate requirements and proposed product solutions
- Developing, managing, and continuously improving processes for scale that help your product/eng team meet its goals more efficiently and optimally
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years working experience in program or product operations, consulting, regulatory compliance, or finance operations role
- Experience building trusted partnerships with product and engineering teams
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate effectively about technical and operational challenges
- Experience working at a fast-paced financial services company
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects with deadlines
- Attention to details and cross-functional relationship management skills
- Prior experience working on projects related to subscription services
- Python, SQL or GIT skills to drive data analysis
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).