Who We Are:
StackCommerce is the leading commerce + content platform. For consumers, we help them discover and purchase products directly on the news and content sites they visit daily. For merchants, we provide unmatched exposure through shoppable articles and product features on the world’s largest media outlets. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for over 1,000 publishers including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and many more. TPG’s Integrated Media acquired a majority stake in the company in December 2020.
What you’ll do:
- Envision. Define, scope, prioritize and schedule customer-centric product strategy and roadmap to reach company goals. Translate business goals, feature concepts and customer needs into product requirements and communicate these effectively to the team. Work closely with analytics to understand performance and key drivers.
- Architect. Create wireframes, mock-ups, and work closely with our design and engineering teams to architect the next generation of our site and products. Translate product requirements into meaningful stories in our project management tools such as Asana and Jira. Manage quality assurance and testing throughout the project life cycle to ensure quality output.
- Collaborate. Manage relationships, optimize productivity, and develop creative solutions to real-time issues. Run the daily scrum and support engineers through clarifying requirements and user acceptance testing. Provide weekly reports on project performance using key performance indicators. Anticipate, communicate, and resolve roadblocks.
- Efficient. Well-versed with scrum or other agile product development methodologies. Self-starter, multi-tasker, effective communicator and motivator that brings out the best in people.
- Equipped. Master of tracking product progress in Asana and Jira, experience with A/B testing tools like Optimizely, etc. Proven track record of delivering robust, on-time, quality solutions within project constraints.
- Dedicated. You go above and beyond because you are driven to succeed. You make educated, logical decisions but also know there’s a time for trusting your intuition, vision and heart.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager or technical program manager or similar role.
- Experience taking a product from concept to launch and reporting on impact.
- Experience with tools such as Asana, Jira and analytics such as Looker and Google Analytics or equivalent.
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Homework Assignment: We will send over a quick exercise that challenges you to solve a problem and come up with creative solutions. Get a feel for what you’ll be doing on a daily basis!
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 5-6 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our President over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, and team culture events (even while remote!)
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.