Transfix is growing, and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. As a Product Manager at Transfix, you will define product strategy and vision to deliver solutions in an industry that’s ripe for disruption. You will collaborate closely with our growing Design, Engineering, and Data teams to innovate and launch transformative products that accelerate our Marketplace growth and drive automation. By tapping into your product management acumen, you will partner with stakeholders to develop a roadmap that increases internal efficiency. The ideal candidate is scrappy and detail oriented while also having the ability to zoom out and focus on the big picture.If you’re excited about solving high-impact business and user challenges, are interested in being part of transforming an antiquated yet critical industry through technology, and want to have real impact at a thriving company, this may be the role for you… please keep reading!
- Define product vision and strategy based on an in-depth understanding of our internal users, business, and industry
- Set KPIs and prioritize roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, design, and operations teams
- Champion the needs and problems of our users to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products
- Manage product execution to ship quality products – outline requirements, coordinate across teams, deliver, and iterate
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to determine the best solutions
You’re an Excellent Fit for this Role if You Bring:
- You have 3+ years of product management experience in high growth, and fast-paced startups, and are comfortable working within an ambiguous, constantly changing and evolving environments
- You’ve helped to develop, ship, and iterate on successful products within a KPI-driven environment
- You can communicate effectively across diverse stakeholder audiences and levels
- You have a demonstrated ability to take ambiguous business problems and break them down to identify both short and long term product investments
- You are able to adapt and prioritize in a changing business environment, balancing the needs and requirements of multiple stakeholder groups
- You can tend to daily tactical needs, getting “into the weeds” when necessary, without losing sight or understanding the big picture and vision for your products
- You are skilled in defining, designing, and shipping complex products in close collaboration with design, engineering, and data
What You can Expect from Transfix:
- While this is a remote position, we are prioritizing candidates who are based in Eastern and Central time zones. We are currently accepting United States-based applicants only.
- We are offering a market competitive salary depending on experience level, scope, and geographic location, which includes base salary as well as Restricted Stock Units (equity) in Transfix.
- We offer 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision health benefit premiums. That's $0 out of your paycheck!
- We offer 3 months of parental leave, fertility coverage, childcare support, pet insurance, gym reimbursement, unlimited sick days, generous PTO, and have 7 company holidays + 3 floating holidays.
- Career growth! We are growing quickly and prioritize developing our teams to meet their full potential and promoting from within.
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Justice, and Sustainability. Approximately 40% of our executive Leadership team is female, and half of our employee population is BIPOC. We have several incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), such as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected], and are committed to continuously improving diversity, inclusion, equity, and justice every single day.
- Developing policies, procedures, and services to our employees, carriers, and shippers that uplift and protect to prevent inequalities
- Building relationships among our employees, customers, and supporters that are reflective of our community
- Prioritizing the inclusion of diverse communities and underrepresented groups in internal leadership
- Fostering a culture of compassion, empathy, open-mindedness, compassion, and inclusivity
- Creating and maintaining opportunities for continuous education, discourse, and engagement related to issues of equity, diversity, inclusion, and social justice