Product Manager / Product Owner at Alto (Dallas, TX)
Alto is a destination for innovative, intellectually curious, and forward thinking people - we are disrupting the rideshare industry with a revolutionary, elevated experience and sustainable business model! At Alto we hire W-2 employee drivers, maintain a branded fleet of vehicles, and are transitioning to an all-electric fleet in 2023. We are rapidly growing, having raised a $45M Series-B in 2021 and accelerating towards a nationwide expansion. Today, we operate in Los Angeles, Dallas, Washington D.C., Miami, San Francisco, and Houston. Check out more about us here.
Alto is looking for a product owner to support the continuous development of our technology offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Create a product customers love and drive innovation
- Collaborate with a wide range of people to identify and define customer needs
- Work with one of the Experience engineering teams to define and validate their product roadmap
- Communicate with our stakeholders and engineering team, and empower your team
- Hold stakeholder and user interviews; gather and compose feature requirements at an epic level
- Run and test prototyping; own internal feature development communication;
- Champion our customer and explore new opportunities with data driven research
- Support UX and wireframes (lofi encouraged)
What you bring to the table:
- 5-7 years of experience in product management and scrum framework
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and business analysis
- Experience in evaluating value proposition, data mapping and ROI
- Ability to clearly articulate complex information and present to executive leadership
- Effectively communicate with the engineering team on product roadmap requirements
- Certified product owner and scrum is a plus
- Servant leadership mentality
- Experience in structured software development methodologies (ex: Agile, Scrum)
Perks of the ride:
- Base salary, bonus up to 15%, and equity in a high-growth startup
- Up to $1,000 in professional development reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401k with company match
- Monthly credit to ride Alto, and founding member status!
- Ability to work from home or out of our new HQ in Dallas's Design District!