Our Product Team is organized in squads, with a Product Manager, a Product Designer and 3 to 6 Software Engineers. They are all working on an ambitious roadmap and are committed to maintain our lead in Collaborative Learning.
As a Collaborative Learning platform, the ability of 360Learning to be natively integrated with its ecosystem is strategic. We are delivering an ambitious integrations roadmap to provide seamless integrations with third party platforms like Human Capital Management suites, Off-the-shelf content providers and SSO providers.
We are recruiting a Product Manager who will own the functional and technical scope of the Integration squad. He/She will build the roadmap, define the solutions and manage delivery.
Within 1 month you will :
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
Within 3 months you will :
- Write features specifications and user stories
- Manage the roadmap and product backlog of your squad
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of new features
Within 6 months you will :
- Become a subject matter expert for anything related to the product backlog, the roadmap and the user stories in your squad
- Partner with other key stakeholders like the Group Product Managers, Engineering Manager
The Skills Set
- Proven ability to drive product vision into delivered products and solutions
- Experience managing a Product Backlog (prioritizing and negotiating, clarifying requirements, defining MVPs, developing roadmaps)
- Experience building integrations between SaaS platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering teams to discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs to remove roadblocks, and evaluate new ideas
- Team spirit and good communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills necessary
- Fluent English (US/UK)
- With a master’s degree from a top engineering school
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What we offer :
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!