From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran aims to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. As a Growth Product Manager at Fivetran, you will help drive quick, iterative success in improving adoption of Fivetran’s data pipelines by solving user friction. You'll develop and test hypotheses to help people discover, understand, use and love Fivetran. You’ll be a product leader that collaborates across the company to meet key (measurable) objectives strategically and effectively.As a Growth Product Manager, you will:
- Build and manage the growth product roadmap; set quarterly goals and track deliverables and results
- Manage trial conversion rate optimization and personalization strategy, including ideation, planning, testing, optimization, and reporting
- Prioritize major initiatives to increase conversions and engagement across the Fivetran customer base and evangelize the success or learnings from these initiatives
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities
- Collaborate closely with design, analytics, engineering, and business leads on features and tests
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with designers and engineers
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within product organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, including basic SQL scripting
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodology, technology, and frameworks
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
- Proven track record running successful, high ROI initiatives
- 1+ years of growth product experience in B2B
- Financial analysis skills
- Expertise in content development, website production and/or search engine optimization
- Experience as a Product or Growth Marketer
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.