Product managers at Finicity set the vision and strategy for our growing family of products. We are responsible for leading and guiding a multidisciplinary team toward our common goals:
- Innovate and lead the industry in how financial data aggregation and open banking should work.
- Put the consumer at the center of their data by relying on our product principles (Control, Access, Transparency, Traceability, Security)
This requires you to collaborate closely with teams of designers, engineers and product managers throughout the product development process. We bring the most value to Finicity by understanding our clients and consumer's goals, creating innovative solutions, and delivering delightful, measurable experiences that can be scaled and monetized.
As a key member of this team, you will be focused on. This team is positioned to explore, understand, and execute to create the best user experience and bring the most business value to Finicity.Responsibilities
- Define a compelling product vision/strategy and validate (with data) which product opportunities are most effective for driving adoption, conversion, business and user value.
- Work closely with product marketing, analytics, design, customer success, stakeholders, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user/client needs and opportunities into product priorities, roadmaps, and detailed specifications.
- Collaborate with engineering and design partners to test, iterate, and launch these revenue-driving experiences.
- Prepare necessary external documentation, coordinate development activity, and drive progress of in-flight projects.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements and user needs.
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis and become an expert on competing products and fintech organizations.
- Evaluate competitors and the market for capability-oriented and emerging development and technology trends.
- Minimum 4+ years product management experience identifying, building, and launching cloud and service solutions, preferably in the fintech space.
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority, including engineering teams.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with all levels of staff, including executives.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of working independently and leading teams, both directly and through influence.
- Able to translate strategy into easily understood tactical and highly technical plans for engineers.
- Experience managing various product opportunities, client requests, and business realities, while also articulating the rationale behind decisions to clients, executives, and stakeholders.
- Prior experience with Content Management, Design Systems or Platform Configuration Tools desired.
- Proven leadership when collaborating with others to solve complex and technical challenges across multiple teams.
- BS/BA or MBA, preferably in Computer Science, Product/Project Management or a related field
Finicity, a Mastercard company, helps individuals, families, and organizations make smarter financial decisions through safe and secure access to fast, high-quality data. Our trusted and proven open banking platform empowers consumers to easily connect their financial data to the apps they choose, transforming the way we experience money for everything from budgeting and payments to investing and lending.
Through market-leading data connections, Finicity partners with influential financial institutions and disruptive fintech providers alike to give consumers a leg up in a complicated financial world, helping to improve financial literacy, expand financial inclusion, and ultimately lead to better outcomes. Finicity is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Finicity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.