Product Manager, Commerce at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Commerce Product Management organization is looking for a product manager to join their Merchant Success team. This product manager will help ensure Product friction points are diminished, value is realized, and that our merchants ultimately renew. They'll sit at the crossroads of Product, Operations, Strategy, and Customer Success working with engineers to senior business leaders to get results.
What you'll do
- Define and measure critical metrics paramount to customer success such as NPS and renewal rate
- Perform qualitative and quantitative market research to develop a deep understanding of the Adobe business, customer, and partner needs; use this knowledge to prioritize your roadmap with consensus from executive leadership
- Consolidate customer feedback, develop a POV on customer friction point "trends" and communicate those as requirements directly back into the Product and Engineering organization
- Act as the "Voice of the customer" internally
- Ability to define and execute programmatic approaches to risk drivers that scale globally
- Communicate, collaborate, and influence senior cross-functional leaders across the business
- Develop and present high-quality presentations / documents that communicate various aspects of our retention strategy, analysis / research, and progress to date
How you'll succeed
We are looking for candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and can readily adapt to shifting priorities. You have a passion for finding opportunities for improvement, is analytical in nature, has a track record of building compelling stories with data, and thrives in a fast-paced environment prioritizing multiple projects at once. This person is looking to get an in-depth understanding of all the functions across the Commerce organization and is motivated by working on high-impact projects.
- 2- 4 years of product management, product marketing, and/or a senior customer success role
- Highly analytical w/ experience building and maintaining dashboards
- Experience with driving product adoption and measuring Key Performance Indicators
- Experience with market research & customer interviewing techniques
- Experience with product development following Agile practices, crafting high quality user stories inclusive of robust acceptance criteria
- Creative problem solver, critical thinker, and quick learner, with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work with considerable ambiguity
- Results-motivated self-starter; relentlessly inventive and creative
- Ability to lead multiple projects in a dynamic environment and adapt to evolving business initiatives all while delivering measurable results
- Tremendous attention to detail and organized
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and work towards winning outcomes
- Strong communication and social skills that allow you to work optimally with everyone from engineers to sales / marketing to customers
- A proven understanding of Project Management and Process Improvement.