Product Data Operations Manager - Remote at Quest Analytics, LLC
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:05 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
In addition to meaningful work, you will also get
*Company Paid Employee Medical (HDHP), Dental, and Vision
*Workplace Flexibility - choice of working in the office, hybrid, or remote
*Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
*Flexible vacation with no cap, Sick time, and Holidays
Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans.
Our Product Data team is growing and we are looking for a new Product Data Operations Manager to join us. Quest products and services require a strong underlying data platform and high-quality data. The Product Data Operations Manager will be responsible for leading Data Quality Assurance, managing Data Stewardship, and acting as product owner for the underlying data operations. The role will drive the development of process and procedures surrounding product data management with the goal of making them scalable and efficient. Quest empowers our teams to find creative solutions in creating high value data assets that help our clients solve problems. #LI-remote
In this role you will:
- Act as product owner for a data operations agile team
- Report to management on the status of stewardship and data QA projects
- Ensure client deliverables are met on schedule and with high quality
- Develop and continuously improve data quality assurance procedures and best practices that ensure on-going regression testing, minimize bugs and rework in production and automate quality assurance wherever possible
- Document and continuously improve data stewardship procedures
- Monitor data governance decisions and adjust quality assurance and stewardship accordingly
- Work closely with client services in developing and enforcing data management standards and procedures
- Work closely with IT on resolving data issues and Data QA bugs
- Collaborate with front-end quality assurance team to ensure consistency in policy and procedures
- Perform data investigations related to practice locations, practitioners, and other related entities
- Assist in audit activities that measure the quality of Quest data assets
- Assist in quality control of new features and functions related to data management
- Create and provide training on data stewardship and quality assurance procedures
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a related role
- Experience with healthcare data
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing, mentoring, and recognizing team members
- Experience working with either AWS or Azure Cloud environments.
- Experience with the following preferred: AWS or Azure Cloud environments, SQL, Python or Scala - especially pandas, or Spark dataframes
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Task-oriented with ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to spot and improve gaps in processes
- Proven success in independently completing projects
- Familiarity with best practices of data stewardship and governance
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Customer focused
- Works well in a team environment
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to a company that won’t limit you to a job description. At Quest Analytics, your ideas will be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded. You’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance with Workplace Flexibility, a generous salary & benefits package, and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of an industry with systemic problems — working with more than 400 healthcare networks and nearly 500,000 providers to help improve access to healthcare in America.
What's in it for you:
Great benefits package with:
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost-sharing for all other tiers
· Company matching 401(k) and HSA
· Flexible PTO without limits, Sick time, and 10 Holidays
· Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability
· Paid maternity / paternity and much more
· Wellness programs
· Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
· Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment with monthly Culture Club activities
· Workplace Flexibility - choice of working in the office, hybrid, or remote
· For those who chose to come into an office, we offer free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
More Information on Quest Analytics, LLC
Quest Analytics, LLC operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Overland Park, KS and Appleton, WI. Quest Analytics, LLC was founded in 2003. It has 156 total employees. To see all 14 open jobs at Quest Analytics, LLC, click here.
Read Full Job Description