Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Associate of Business
Travel Percentage :
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the team
FIS empowers small to large retirement plan providers around the globe with a comprehensive, integrated suite of retirement solutions. Our industry leading offering includes an extensive selection of technology and services. From record keeping technology and plan administration and compliance solutions, to financial wellness that supports all aspects of retirement services business and positions our clients for future growth. We are looking for a talented resource, who is comfortable working multiple appropriately prioritized issues and/or projects at a time. One who desires to be a part of this global dynamic retirement technology team where they will grow personally, technically and professionally.
What you will be doing
As a Product Analyst with FIS you will be responsible for completing moderately complex data analysis. You would analyze and interpret trends, provide root cause analysis, and execute on recommendations. In addition you would conduct technical testing and the implementation of any required software.
- Delivers actionable resolution support to assigned business unit. Serves as contact point for moderately complex questions and issue resolution. Provides guidance to less experienced staff. Supports senior staff with production issues and workflow planning.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to quality review procedures in data analysis and reporting. Leads business unit specific projects. Responsible for coordinating team members to accomplish the goals of the project and to ensure timely delivery of required materials and reports.
- Conducts testing of business unit policies and procedures to identify weaknesses. Works with leaders to identify the areas of concern, offer recommendations, and manage the follow up to ensure the areas of concern have been addressed in a timely manner.
- Represents team in projects/meetings with business partners and vendors. Mentors more junior team members. Analyzes processing inefficiencies and provides recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Communicates with clients/vendors in the resolution of escalated or complex issues/questions. Continues to develop and strengthen the client/vendor relationship. Continues to develop understanding of current industry issues and research and their impact on assigned business units. Assists with the communication of relevant information to business unit leaders. Participates in the development of documentation that is circulated to the market.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience and 2+ years of total relevant work experience
- Identifies opportunities to add value to the experience of clients
- Gains the confidence and trust of clients by delivering products, services, and solutions that meet their needs
- Consults with others from across the business to deliver maximum value and best possible experience to the client
- Collaborates with others and aligns resources effectively and efficiently to meet stated and underlying client needs
- Holds self and others accountable for anticipating and meeting client needs
- Actively seeks to understand the impact of diverse perspectives and global trends on daily work
- Formulates potential solutions/alternatives before asking for help
- Uses strategy, client needs, and operational effectiveness considerations to prioritize daily work
- Requests support as needed to develop plans to deliver strategy
- Learns skills and adapts quickly to changing conditions and strategy shifts
- Takes an active role in change initiatives; may lead change in department or with team
- Uses a variety of resources, best practices, and proven tools to generate innovative ideas to meet client needs and improve processes
- Considers risks when proposing new ideas and process improvements
- Adapts quickly to changing conditions and builds capability to meet evolving demands
- Demonstrates persistence and emotional commitment that inspires others to work hard and adapt to change
- Takes ownership of results, setting explicit performance goals and incorporating constructive feedback into work processes
- Sequences and executes work in alignment with business unit goals; meets deadlines consistently, demonstrates sound financial stewardship
- Analyzes expected costs and benefits to make data-driven decisions prior to spending
- Makes decisions critical to project completion and escalates issues for resolution as needed
- Solves problems that emerge to keep efforts on track, even in the face of obstacles
- Fosters a sense of urgency in the team for reaching goals and achieving results
- Communicates effectively in a variety of settings and using different media
- Presents ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively, tailoring message and delivery to different audiences
- Is candid in conversations, tactfully raising difficult issues or delivering difficult messages
- Listens in the context of objectives and asks relevant insightful questions
- Actively listens and checks for understanding
- Proactively seeks diverse viewpoints and responds respectfully to others' positions
- Understands measures for individual performance and success
- Provides appropriate guidance and direction as needed and based on individual's capabilities
- Promotes a team environment that values, encourages, and supports differences
- Is sensitive to cultural norms, expectations, and ways of communicating
- Provides honest feedback to peers and associates in an authentic and respectful way
- Offers and holds opinions on how work gets done, but is willing to flex to meet business needs
- Aligns personal career development goals with organizational objectives
- Recognizes that each associate is unique and adapts style and approach to meet the unique needs of others
- Solicits feedback on a regular basis from both leaders and peers to help develop skills and increase personal effectiveness
- Mentors and supports peers through onboarding support
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.