We are seeking an exceptional Principal Product Manager to join our expanding team focused on innovating ActiveCampaign’s Customer Data Platform & Analytics products. In this role, you’ll own Analytics products that help B2C and B2B businesses deliver personalized experiences to their customers through data informed decision making. You’ll drive the innovation of our Analytics suite for a variety of marketing and sales use cases spanning the entire customer lifecycle. You’ll also find opportunities to infuse AI/ML into the platform where applicable to address unarticulated needs of our customers.
You as a Principal Product Manager will not only lead your team but will also be responsible for facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers regarding your product. You will ensure we are listening to our customers so that we may produce the best product possible based on market demands.This is an exciting role as your contributions will have a direct impact on the growth of the department and the company and you can bring your passion for great products to the table everyday.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you!
What your day could consist of:
- Working closely with Product, Engineering and Design leaders to build a roadmap for your team/s that is consistent with ActiveCampaign's strategic vision
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to build out requirements
- Building deep customer and market understanding by working with external and internal stakeholders
- Empowering teams to solve customer problems without constrained thinking and with a platform mindset
- Collaborating with design and developers during the development process
- Working with other leaders to define and measure product objectives & goals
- Defining/measuring usage signals & leveraging them to drive product performance
- Facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers
- Partnering with Product Marketing and other orgs to ensure successful GTM & operational readiness
What is needed:
- 7+ years experience as a product manager in the software development space
- Experience with AI powered analytics or related data engineering products; marketing technology / CRM platforms a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial and ownership spirit
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate the product vision
- Be effective at communicating the “why” to various audiences and achieve buy in
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as marketing, engineering and design
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of successful products
- Ability to breakdown complex projects into work streams, achievable roadmaps and iterative releases that deliver customer value
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to distill high level requirements into actionable cards for design and development
- Excel at leading creation of prototypes
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs to make the best decisions for your products
- Ability to lead by example and to drive quality in team, department and organization
- Experience leading and mentoring PMs
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.